Episode 1: Beverly Hills 90210



This was my first episode of Boob Tube. Here is a little history about this video. I had never edited any kind of video project before. I did have experience editing audio files from my days working in talk radio, but video was not something I ever dreamed of doing. This all changed when I began to watch The Nostalgia Critic and Spoony videos. I began to have ideas about a show in that vein but focused on something no one else had. So being a TV Junkie it was really a no brainer to make a show poking fun TV's fuck ups. Hence Boob Tube was born.

I used a HD Web Cam to shoot this and a horrible video editing software that crashed if i looked at it at the wrong angle. This took me about a month to make. I wrote the script in about 3 days and shot it all in about 4 hours. The big hurdle was the editing (especially with that piece of shit program) which took me weeks.

Anyway enough talk, enjoy the show!

Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment