Episode 2: Cop Rock



This was the first show I ever wanted to review but I decided to focus on 90210 first since it was more well known. I don't get a lot of comments on this episode which is a shame because it was a blast to make. I started out still using the horrible editing program but half way through I discovered Sony Vegas which although complicated (took me a week to learn the basics) it made a huge improvement to the quality of the show.

God I love this horrible show! Hardly anyone even knows about it, in fact most folks usually think I'm pulling their leg when I mention it. I think this episode was also a huge improvement in my writing. A lot of crap wound up on the cutting room floor. I actually had to cut out a lot of insane scenes mostly because it would have confused you guys. Maybe one day I will do a sequel. But if you guys happen to find a copy I highly recommend you pick it up.

So sit back and enjoy the madness.

Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment